2 Hoagie rolls
2 slices of Roasted Pork
4 slices of ham (Boars Head Low sodium is our fav)
2 slices of baby swiss
2 slices of long sandwich dill pickles
2 tablespoons Dijon
Extra Virgin Olive oil
1. Slice each Hoagie in half length wise and hull out each half (top & bottom) to make a cozy home for the ingredients.
2. Starting with the bottom roll, layer up 1 slice of pork, 2 slices of ham,1 slice of dill pickle and 1 slice of swiss.
3. Take the top piece & smear on approximately 1 tablespoon (or more depending on your desire) Dijon. Introduce the top to the bottom & allow them to fall in love. Coat the outside of the top piece with Extra Virgin Olive Oil to prepare it for the panini press.
4. Now repeat steps 2 & 3 for the 2nd (and so on).
5. On med-high, place the sandwiches on the panini press & cook for 3 to 5 mins, until crunchy on the outside & melt-y goodness is coming from the inside.
6. Cut each on a diagonal & serve with Sweet Potato Fries..ENJOY!
NOTE: If you do not have a panini press you can use a cast iron skillet or any skillet & place something heavy on top to weight it down. Just be sure you press it, so it cooks up in the 3 to 5 mins.