All you will need is:
1 (3-5 quart) pot
muffin pan and liners (suggest paper ones)
8 ounces elbow macaroni
1 - 2 garlic cloves, grated
1/2 stick unsalted butter
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard (dijon works great too)
1 T dried parsley
Salt and pepper to taste (recommendation: 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon white pepper)
1. Preheat oven to 400. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with liners (paper or foil)
2. Cook the macaroni, drain and immediately return to pot.
3. Add butter, garlic, dry mustard, parsley and about 1/2 the cheese. Stir briefly until it begins to slowly melt (I had the stove on medium low at this point).
4. Whisk eggs & milk together, add to pot with the macaroni. Add remaining cheese slowly til it comes together, it will be soupy consistency. Don't worry you are doing it right.
5. Ladle macaroni mixture into muffin pan & bake for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly & Serve. You can allow them to cool a bit before serving, I think it makes it easier to remove the liners but if you are like me & can't wait that long don't feel bad & just ENJOY!!!
Inspired by http://framed-mylifeonepictureatatime.bl